CRe-AM is teaming up with Europeana Space0 0 February 27, 2015
CRe-AM finally agreed to “shake hands” with Europeana Space in order to enhance the European creative industries. The collaboration agreement has been established with the major objectives of:
- Bringing together the two projects communities
- Provide both projects with a new targeted audience able to add value to the roadmaps and best practices developed
- Ensure CRe-AM’s sustainability
Introducing the Europeana Space project:
Europeana Space aims to create new opportunities for employment and economic growth within the creative industries sector leveraging on Europe’s rich digital cultural resources. This will provide an open environment for the development of products and services based on digital cultural content.
Collaborating with Europeana Space means being part of an innovative large Digital Cultural Heritage community, with special focus on Creativity and Re-Use of digital cultural content.
Interested in participating to Europeana Space upcoming events in 2015-2016?
The Europeana Space project provides different type of activities in order to build the Europeana Space open environment. Here is the list of upcoming events in 2015-2016:
- Europeana TV Pilot: Hackathon in Amsterdam, 8- 9 and 10 May 2015 REGISTRATION OPEN!
- Dance Pilot: Hackathon in Prague, 3rd week of October 2015
- Open & Hybrid Publishing Pilot: Hackathon in Athens, 22- 23 and 24 January 2016
- Photography Pilot: Hackathon in Leuven, February 2016
- Games Pilot Pilot: Hackathon in Coventry, early 2016
- Museums Pilot: Hackathon in Venice, March 2016
- 6 monetizing workshops will be organized in London in the period between April 2016 – September 2016
- Europeana Space mid-term conference in collaboration with Europeana Foundation: Autumn 2015, venue to be confirmed
- Europeana Space final conference: March 2016, Berlin (Germany)
- Europeana Space IPR workshop: 2 March 2015, Coventry (UK)
- Europeana Space Technical workshop: 23-24 March 2015, Brussels (Belgium)
- Europeana Space Creative Marketing workshop: Autumn 2015, Florence (Italy)
- Best practice for Education workshop: January 2016, Athens (Greece)
Find out more about the Europeana Space at http://www.europeana-space.eu/